We offer a vast range of Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Controls, Protection, Automation system and Fiber optic communication system design, engineering and consultancy services for EHV substation and Overhead line projects to our Clients at attractive prices. These services are executed and handled by our senior engineers, who posses expertise in their respective fields. All these services are offered to the Clients as per their specific requirements and estimated budgets.
Our service portfolio comprises design, engineering and consultancy for :
Some salient features of our services include:
With the help our vast industry experience and expertise in the domain, we are able to perform exceptionally well in our area of functionality since 2004. Our team of well qualified and experienced professionals enables us to cater to the diverse needs of our Clients in an efficient manner. These professionals are well-versed with all the involved processes of project execution, which help them to effectively complete the undertaken projects timely and with cost effectiveness.
Our dexterous team of highly qualified and experienced professionals have played a crucial role in our path to success in this highly competitive industry. These skilled experts enable us to deliver service to the Client that is in complete compliance with their specific needs. Their vast experience and expertise in the domain has helped us offer best customized solutions to our valued Clients. To keep our professionals updated with latest developments in the industry, we carry out various in-house training sessions on a regular basis.
Our team of experts includes:
We thank you for going through our Company profile and taking interest in it. You may like to choose Satcon as your Consultant for Extra High Voltage Substation, Transmission Line and Industrial Power Generation & Distribution projects due to the following reasons :
1. Satcon was established on 1st January 2004. It has completed 17 years of successful journey. Over the years Satcon got opportunity to participate in many prestigious projects in India and many other countries in the World. In the process we have gathered invaluable experiences. The valued experiences help us to present an optimum solution for our Clients.
2. Over the years we have standardised our operations for design & engineering. We can deliver the design calculations, drawings, technical specifications and reports within short delivery time.
3. We donot compromise with QUALITY. This is one of our key strengths and helps us to survive.
4. We donot just copy and paste from drawings of similar projects until it is proven that the design criteria are exactly similar.
5. We donot participate or encourage in corrupt and fraudulent practices.
6. Domain expretise is another key strength of ours. Very senior engineers having more than 30 years of experience supervise the design activities.
7. Due to lower overhead, we deliver quality designs and drawings at reasonable price. Flexibility in pricing gives us advantage.
8. We are an ISO 9001 certified company. We adhere to latest standard of ISO 9001-2015. Structured operation through ISO guidelines helps us to manage our internal operations better and yields better quality output for the Client.
9. We have experienced that Projects executed as per our drawings and designs get executed in short time span because our designs are compliant to National/International standards, statutory regulations and Client's Technical specification.
10. We provide Site supervision services also to check that site execution is being done in conformity with approved designs and drawings.
11. We have our own facility for Testing and Commissioning of Extra High Voltage substations, Transmission lines, Industrial power generation and distribution projects.
Thank you for devoting your invaluable time in reading through the above.
Our list of past and present Clients are given below:
Indian Clients (Past & Present)
Satyaki Mukherjee, Proprietor : Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Jadavpur University), Fellow of Inst. of Engineers (FIE), MIEEE, Chartered Engineer – (Experience – 32 years in Power generation, EHV transmission and distribution substations, Industrial power distribution Projects).
S.K. Deb, Sr. Consultant, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 1975) (Experience –45 years) (Retired as Addl. Chief Engg-WBSETCL), Fellow of Inst. of Engineers (FIE).
S.K. Paul, General Manager (Design, ISO and Quality Control), Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Jadavpur University, 1971), Section B Examination in Mechanical Engineering ,1977 equivalent to Mechanical Engineering from The Institution of Engineers (India) (Experience –45+ years in WBSEB and CESC – Electrical & Power Generation), Member of Inst. of Engineers (MIE).
1. Electrical Systems Engineering
c. Design calculations: Load flow, short circuit, motor starting, transformer sizing, ground grid design & protection coordination calculations using ETAP software, total maximum demand calculation of an Industry and corresponding Transformer sizing, DSLP calculations, Lighting calculations, Calculation for CT/PT sizing, NGR and earthing transformer sizing, HV & LV power cable sizing, Capacitor sizing for P.F improvement, Sag & Tension calculation, Short circuit force calculation on strained bus and rigid bus.
d. Software used : Autocad, ETAP 20.0.2, 7.0 and MS Office
2. Civil/Structural engineering
a. Civil/Structural/Architectural design and construction drawings of tower, gantries, equipment structures and foundations, Control room/DG/fire fighting pump house / Security/Store/Staff Quarter buildings, fire water reservoir, transformer foundation-cum-oil collection pit, common oil pit, oil-water separator pit, outdoor/indoor cable trenches, switchyard roads & drainage system, switchyard fence & gate. Civil/structural design calculations are made using STAAD software.
b. Preparation of structural GA drawings for switchyard gantry/beam/equipment support structures.
3. Mechanical System Engineering
Design calculations and layout / schematic drawings, BOQ and technical specifications for Air conditioning, Ventilation, firefighting systems.
4. Substation Automation System, Communication System
Preparation of layout/schematic/block diagrams, I/O List, BOQ and technical specifications for SCADA based Substation Automation System (SAS) and Fiber Optic/PLCC based telecommunication and tele protection system.
5. Preparation of Tender Documents,Tender evaluations, recommendations to client and providing assistance to client for procurement of various electrical equipment and works.
6. Vendor drawing review and approvals/coordination with vendors for equipment finalizations.
7. Detail engineering: Modifications/finalization of preliminary engineering/drawings with respect to actual equipment supplied.
8. Inspection & testing of electrical equipment at manufacturer’s works.
9. Contour survey, contour survey drawings using TOTAL STATION, Soil resistivity measurement using four Wenner method, Geotechnical investigation at site.
Reviewed by 17 Users
Most Relevant Reviews