Industrial Plant Electrics, Controls designIn addition to substations, we can supply all engineering solutions for power distribution systems, plant electrics, plant controls and automation systems of various industrial units (steel/iron ore processing/coal handling plant etc.). Various service given under this category are as follows :
Design & Engineering of Plant Electrics
Approx. Price: Rs 4 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Type Of Plant Layout||Electrical|
|Delivery Locations||Anywhere by email|
|Type Of Service Provider||Detail design agency|
|Type Of Technology||Software based|
|Type Of Construction||Industrial|
|Service||Online and Offline|
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we are providing Design & Engineering of Plant Electrics :
- Electrical layout of Switchgear and MCC/DB panels
- Cable tray and trench layout, sectional details, tray installation details, BOQ of cable trays and accessories
- Earthing layout, typical installation details and BOQ
- Conduit layout, installation details and BOQ
- Lighting calculation, SLD, layout, installation details and BOQ.
- Lightning protection layout, installation details and BOQ.
- Cable sizing calculation
- Cable schedule and interconnection diagram
- Cable length estimate
- Item Code: S-3
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Industrial Power Distribution System Design
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / NoGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 No|
|IP Rating||As per requirement|
|Number Of Ways||As per requirement|
|Technology||Electrical high voltage system|
|Power||As per requirement|
In industrial plants, the bulk power received from substation is distributed to various motors and other loads of the plant by 415V Power Control Centers (PCC), Motor Control Centers (MCC) and Distribution Boards (DBs). They generally have incomer feeders, bus couplers and several outgoing feeders. We have prepared single line diagrams for the following type of panels for many industrial projects over the last decade :
- 415V PCC panels upto 6300A.
- 415V MCC panels upto 4000A.
- 415V DB panels upto 2000A.
- Item Code: S-5
- Production Capacity: Depends on scope of work
- Delivery Time: Depends on scope of work
- Packaging Details: Design & drawings submission by email.
Power Factor Improvement Services
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / ReportGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Report|
|Power||As per requirement|
|Type Of Power Cable||As required|
|Length||Depends on scope of work|
|Number Of Power Cables||As required|
|Usage/Application||Electrical system performance improvements|
|Quality||As per ISO 9001 (2015)|
- All electrically driven equipment draws both active (W) and reactive power (VAR), Power Factor Controller.
- As per norms set by Utility companies, reactive power drawn by the industries from grid should be kept to minimum so that Generating units connected to grid are not burdened to generate huge amount of reactive power.
- Transmitting large amount of reactive power is also difficult and commercially enviable. Hence the Utilities charge penalty if the power factor at the point of power supply is below a value specified in the Contract Agreement. This penalty can be avoided if a properly planned reactive power compensation is made by installing Capacitor units at strategic locations.
- Automatic controlling devices can also be installed in conjunction with the Capacitors to keep the power factor at the incoming feeder always above the Contractual value (say 0.95 lag). We have thorough knowledge in method and selection of Capacitor panels to assist our Clients to avoid penalty and contribute to reduction in reactive power generation.
- We can provide standard specifications and drawings for such systems based on system details to be collected from concerned Industries.
- Item Code: S-23
- Production Capacity: 1 no. per week
- Delivery Time: 5 days
- Packaging Details: Report submission by email.