We thank you for going through our Company profile and taking interest in it. You may like to choose Satcon as your Consultant for Extra High Voltage Substation, Transmission Line and Industrial Power Generation & Distribution projects due to the following reasons :
1. Satcon was established on 1st January 2004. It has completed 17 years of successful journey. Over the years Satcon got opportunity to participate in many prestigious projects in India and many other countries in the World. In the process we have gathered invaluable experiences. The valued experiences help us to present an optimum solution for our Clients.
2. Over the years we have standardised our operations for design & engineering. We can deliver the design calculations, drawings, technical specifications and reports within short delivery time.
3. We donot compromise with QUALITY. This is one of our key strengths and helps us to survive.
4. We donot just copy and paste from drawings of similar projects until it is proven that the design criteria are exactly similar.
5. We donot participate or encourage in corrupt and fraudulent practices.
6. Domain expretise is another key strength of ours. Very senior engineers having more than 30 years of experience supervise the design activities.
7. Due to lower overhead, we deliver quality designs and drawings at reasonable price. Flexibility in pricing gives us advantage.
8. We are an ISO 9001 certified company. We adhere to latest standard of ISO 9001-2015. Structured operation through ISO guidelines helps us to manage our internal operations better and yields better quality output for the Client.
9. We have experienced that Projects executed as per our drawings and designs get executed in short time span because our designs are compliant to National/International standards, statutory regulations and Client's Technical specification.
10. We provide Site supervision services also to check that site execution is being done in conformity with approved designs and drawings.
11. We have our own facility for Testing and Commissioning of Extra High Voltage substations, Transmission lines, Industrial power generation and distribution projects.
Thank you for devoting your invaluable time in reading through the above.
Reviewed by 17 Users
Most Relevant Reviews